Block in a Box is a trading name of MYB Solutions Limited.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Name, address, telephone number, email address.
- Some details about the block of flats or apartments that you live in.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MYB Solutions Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
MYB Solutions Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Residentsline Limited, www.flat-living.co.uk Limited
When MYB Solutions Limited processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in a cloud server in London provided by Digital Ocean. Any files/documents uploaded are stored on Amazon AWS S3 and located in Ireland.
MYB Solutions Limited will keep your data for whilst you are using Block in a Box. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data within 30 working days
MYB Solutions Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Residentsline Limited, www.flat-living.co.uk Limited
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop MYB Solutions Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the MYB Solutions Limited.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
MYB Solutions Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request MYB Solutions Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MYB Solutions Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MYB Solutions Limited to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MYB Solutions Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MYB Solutions Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MYB Solutions Limited processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MYB Solutions Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 0333 577 9070
Or write to us: 29 Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4DJ
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – MYB Solutions Limited uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – MYB Solutions Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. MYB Solutions Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 0333 577 9070
Or write to us at: 29 Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4DJ
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Tel: 0303 123 1113
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow,
Cheshire SK9 5AF