Being a Director of a Residents’ Management Company, Right to Manage Company or Residents’ Association is an ominous challenge. You must have the knowledge and skills to understand bookkeeping, accounts, contractor appraisals, health and safety, insurance, service charges, as well as understanding your blocks lease and helping new residents!
So, we designed Block in a Box to help you with this.
Block in a Box has been created to assist self-managed Residents’ Management Companies, Right to Manage companies and Residents’ Associations by providing an online portal to store all their details, plus a mix-and-match toolbox supplying all the services they need.
The chosen contractors are all specialists in their field and time-served in supplying their services to Residents’ Management Companies, Right to Manage companies, Residents’ Associations, their blocks of flats and apartments and for leaseholders that live in them.
- Manage Your Block portal: To hold and retain all your important information.
- Service charge collections: Design, email and save all documentation in a click of your mouse.
- Service charge arrears collections: When residents do not pay, what do you do?
- Company secretarial solutions: Support for your company matters.
- Accounts and budget preparation: Preparation and submission of annual accounts and budgeting to prepare for collecting service charges.
- Insurance: Obtain quotes, check pricing and cover levels against the competition each year, plus we can handle claims and locate contractors when you need them.
- Health and safety: Including health and safety risk assessments, fire risk assessments, asbestos surveys and legionella surveys.
- Valuations: Making sure you always remain adequately insured.
- Out-of-hours helpline: You’ll have the support you need no matter what time it is.
- Utilities: How long has it been since you have checked the utility prices for your block?
- Repairs and maintenance network: Providing a directory of contractors who specialise in blocks of flats and apartments.
- Third-party contractor accreditation: Before you appoint a contractor, you can organise an independent accreditation, taking the responsibility away from you.
- Property Manager Assistance: Providing pay-as-you-go assistance.
We know that each property has different requirements, so there are some solutions you will need and others that you won’t.
For more information or to request a quote visit www.blockinabox.co.uk.